Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chicken Satay with Peanut-Chutney Sauce
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter preferably natural
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut across the grain into -inch-wide strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?