Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|