Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 4 whole (up To 6) Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Trimmed And Pounded Flat
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3/4 cups Wine (white Or Red Is Fine)
- 3 cans (14.5 Oz.) Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 cube Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pound Thin Linguine
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?