Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 2 eggs
- kosher salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|