Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp canola, safflower, peanut or grapeseed oil (a high smoke point oil)
- 1 large onion, sliced lengthwise (root to tip) into 1/4-inch strips
- 3 bell peppers of various colors, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 8-12 flour tortillas
- Sliced avocado
- Sour cream
- Thinly sliced iceberg lettuce dressed lightly with salt and cider vinegar
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?