Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken cutlets
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups extra virgin olive oil, more if needed
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 1/2 bunch thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 anchovy fillets
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, more to taste
- Salad greens, for serving.
- Directions1. Season chicken well with salt and pepper. In a very large skillet or stock pot with a lid, heat oil over medium-high heat with half the garlic and all the shallots, rosemary, thyme and crushed red pepper flakes until there are small bubbles on surface and around garlic.
DirectionsView on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?