Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chicken-Filled Enchiladas with Tangy Tomatillo Sauce
- About 2¾ cups (1 recipe) Quick-Cooked Tomatillo Sauce
- 1 large (1¼-pound), whole chicken breast, cooked, skinned, boned and shredded
- ¼ cup Thick Cream or commercial sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Salt, about ¼ teaspoon
- 12 corn tortillas, preferably store-bought
- ¼ cup vegetable oil, plus a little more if needed
- 1/3 cup (about 1½ ounces) Mexican queso anejo (see Notes) or other cheese like feta or mild Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices onion, broken into rings, for garnish
- Several radish slices or roses, for garnish
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 315kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 66mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|