Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Cherry-Topped Almond Panna Cotta
- 1 cup whole milk, divided
- 2 1/4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin (from about 2 envelopes)
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 10 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 pound fresh cherries, pitted, halved
- 1 tablespoon almond liqueur (optional)
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?