Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Cheesy turkey nuggets with smoking chips
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp finely grated Parmesan
- 3 garlic cloves , 1 crushed, 2 finely chopped
- 500g pack turkey breast pieces, large chunks halved to make 16 pieces in all
- 750g large potatoes , cut into thick chips
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 65g fresh breadcrumbs (all crusts if possible)
- -1 tsp smoked paprika
- salad , to serve
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?