Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Cheddar and Chive Scones
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter chilled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2/3 cup heavy cream plus 1 tablespoon for brushing
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) grated Cheddar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?