Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Cheap Easy cheesy Potato Bake
- 2 Pieces of Garlic, Crushed or chopped
- 1/2 a Red Onion (if you like onions you can put a whole one in)
- 3-4 Resonably Sized Potatoes
- 4 Pieces of Bacon, chopped
- 1/3 of a Tub of Soft Cheese
- 5 Average Sized Mushrooms
- Grated Cheese (have as much or as little as you like)
- 2 handfulls of spinach
- If eating as a full dish you could also have some vegetables like broccilli, cauliflower, greens and/or peas as a side. Cook them in the same saucepan as you mixed everything in to get all the flavours.
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?