Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Caramel Apple Sticky Buns
- FOR THE ROLLS:
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 1-1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 1 package (2 1/4 Teaspoons) Active Dry Yeast
- 4-1/2 cups Flour, Divided
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (heaping) Baking Powder
- 3/4 cups Melted Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- FOR THE CARAMEL TOPPING:
- 1 stick Salted Butter
- 1-1/2 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Dark Brown Corn Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Apply Brandy Or Apple Juice (optional)
- 1 whole Granny Smith Apple, Peeled And Finely Diced
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?