Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Cannellini Bean Vegetarian “Meatballs” with Tomato Sauce
- 1 ½ cans (15 oz. each) Bush’s Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 roasted red bell pepper (2 halves), roughly chopped
- ½ medium yellow onion, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 egg
- ½ cup dried breadcrumbs (see note)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups marinara sauce (your favorite kind)
- Parmesan cheese for grating
- Cooked spaghetti
DirectionsView on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?