Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Campbell's Kitchen Savory Chicken Stew
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken & Broccoli Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|