Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 cups warm water, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper, or to taste
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|