Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Butternut Squash Risotto
- 1/2 whole Butternut Squash, Peeled, Seeded, And Diced.
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper To Taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 whole Diced Onion
- 1-1/2 cup Arborio Rice
- 6 cups (approximately) Vegetable Or Chicken Broth (low Sodium)
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream (less If Desired)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Shavings (more For Serving)
- Finely Minced Parsley, For Serving
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?