Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Buffalo Chicken Strips with Blue Cheese Salad
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 16 equal-size strips
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons each water and fresh lemon juice
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- course salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce cored and chopped
- 4 medium carrots quartered lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium celery stalks quartered lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces.
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?