Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Buffalo Chicken Potato Skins
- 4 medium baking potatoes such as russet, scrubbed clean
- oil for brushing
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced and warm
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
DirectionsView on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?