Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Buffalo Chicken Chowder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup flour (rice flour for gluten free)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- hot sauce to taste (I used 1/4 cup Franks Red Hot sauce)
- 1 large yukon gold or other boiling potato, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
DirectionsView on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?