Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Buckwheat and Summer Squash Salad
- 2 cups uncooked buckwheat
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|