Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Bubble & squeak croquettes
- 50g butter
- 200g onions , sliced
- 8 rashers back or streaky bacon , chopped
- large cabbage , or a few handfuls sprouts, shredded
- 500g leftover roast or boiled potatoes , mashed
- 200g leftover roast turnips , parsnips, carrots (or any veg really), roughly chopped, then mashed
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 200g plain flour , well seasoned, plus a little extra for shaping
- 200g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs , beaten with a pinch of salt and a little water
- sunflower or vegetable oil , for frying
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?