Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Brown Rice and Beans with Ginger Chile Salsa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped, divided
- 1 cup brown rice
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth or water
- 2 red jalapeos or Fresno or Holland chiles, stemmed, halved, seeded
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese or feta
- Lime wedges (for serving)
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?