Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Broccoli-Basil Mac and Cheese
- 1 small butternut, acorn, or other winter squash, peeled, seeded and cut into tiny chunks
- olive oil
- 1 bunch of basil, stems removed
- 2 slices good brown bread, stale or dried out in the oven
- 1/2 a small head of broccoli (100 g / 3.5 oz), roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons creme fraiche or sour cream
- ~ 1 3/4 cups / 3.5 oz / 100 g grated white cheddar cheese
- ~ 1 3/4 cups / 3.5 oz / 100 g grated gruyere cheese
- a large handful of (yellow) cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups / 300 g dried (whole wheat) macaroni elbows
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?