Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Brisket with Dried Apricots, Prunes and Aromatic Spices
- 2/3 cup quartered dried apricots (about 4 ounces)
- 9 large garlic cloves
- 3 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 4 1/2- to 5-pound flat-cut beef brisket
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups chopped onions
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 3 cups homemade beef stock or canned low-salt beef broth
- 2/3 cup pitted prunes, quartered
- Chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?