Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Brie, Pesto, and Sweet Pepper Grilled Cheese
- 4 slices sturdy bread (I used ciabatta)
- 2 tablespoon soft butter, for brushing the bread
- 4 tablespoons DeLallo basil pesto
- 5 ounces brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup DeLallo Sweet and Tangy Sun-Dried Peppers, drained and chopped (or use roasted red peppers)
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?