Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Kentucky bourbon whiskey
- 1 loaf French bread, at least a day old, cut into 1-inch squares (about 6-7 cups)
- 1 qt milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup raisins (soaked overnight in 1/4 cup bourbon)
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?