Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Bow Tie Tuna Florentine
- 1 (8 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (1.2 ounce) package creamy pesto sauce mix
- 2 cups fresh spinach, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|