Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Black Vinegar Pork
- 450 grams (1 pound) pork , cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger juice, squeezed from grated ginger
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 2 tablespoons Shaoxing wine
- 2 tablespoons black vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons unrefined sugar
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?