Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Black Bean and Quinoa Enchilada Bake
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeo, seeds and ribs removed,diced
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1 orange pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1 cup corn frozen kernels
- Juice of 1 small lime
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (15 oz) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Toppings: Sliced green onions, avocado slices, sour cream, optional
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?