Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Black Bean, Yellow Pepper, and Cumin Chili
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 12-ounce onion, coarsely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 4 teaspoons minced canned chipotle chilies
- 3 15-ounce cans black beans, well drained
- 2 14 1/2-ounce cans diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 2 cups vegetable broth
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?