Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Black Bean Sweet Potato Chili
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium-large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- cup dried quinoa
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- serving suggestions: avocado, cilantro, crema, cheese
- InstructionsHeat a large heavy bottom pot with the oil over medium high heat.
DirectionsView on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?