Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Bison "Cube" Steak with Fresh Figs
- ½ cup dry red wine
- Four 12-ounce New York strip bison steaks, 1½ to 2 inches thick, at room temperature
- 4 to 8 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fig syrup or maple syrup
- 4 fresh figs, cut into quarters
- 4 sprigs watercress
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1130kcal (56%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 477mg (159%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|