Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Better-Than-Takeout Thai Stir-Fry
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into spears
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 3 cups bean sprouts
- 1 (9 ounce) package diced cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|