Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Beer Braised Chicken and Onions
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 chicken thighs, about 2 to 2 1/2 pounds
- 3 pounds yellow onions, sliced 1/4-inch thick, root to stem, about 6-8 cups sliced
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 Tbsp smooth Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups dark beer
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?