Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Beef with Snow Peas
- 1-1/2 pound Flank Steak, Trimmed Of Fat And Sliced Very Thin Against The Grain
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Sherry Or Cooking Sherry
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Ginger
- 8 ounces, weight Fresh Snow Peas, Ends Trimmed
- 5 whole Scallions, Cut Into Haf-inch Pieces On The Diagonal
- Salt As Needed (use Sparingly)
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Or Olive Oil
- Crushed Red Pepper, For Sprinkling
- Jasmine Or Long Grain Rice, Cooked According To Package
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?