Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1 pound of top sirloin or tenderloin, cut thin into 1-inch wide by 2 1/2-inch long strips
- 1/3 cup chopped shallots (can substitute onions)
- 1/2 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry tarragon or 2 teaspoons of chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup of sour cream at room temperature
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?