Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Beef Stew with Beer and Paprika
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 pounds Stew Meat
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 can Beer, 12 Ounce Can
- 4 cups Beef Stock (or 4 Cups Water + 4 Beef Bouillon Cubes)
- 2 cups Water (additional, If Needed)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 4 whole Carrots, Washed, Unpeeled, And Roughly Sliced
- 4 whole New Potatoes, Quartered
- Minced Parsley (optional)
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?