Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Beef Medallions with Caramelized Pan Sauce
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin, trimmed, cut into 8 (4-ounce) medallions
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup Marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into cubes
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.5g|
|Saturated Fat 16.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|