Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- 2 cups tightly packed fresh basil leaves, stems removed (about 4 ounces)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- InstructionsCombine all the ingredients for the basil vinaigrette in a high powered blender and blend for 60 seconds until very smooth.
DirectionsView on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?