Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Basic Yogurt Pancakes
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds, optional
- 1½ cups low-fat yogurt or soy yogurt
- 1¼ to 1½ cups low-fat milk or rice milk
- 2 tablespoons nonhydrogenated margarine
- Pure maple syrup, all-fruit preserves, or one Quick Fresh Fruit Sauce
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?