Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Banana Cream Pie Recipe
- For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 14 whole graham crackers, about 7 oz.
- 6 Tb. melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1-2 Tb. water
- For the Pie Filling
- 2 cup heavy cream, whipped and divided
- 3 Tb. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 - 3.4 oz. box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup cold California milk
- 8 oz. California cream cheese
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 4-5 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
DirectionsView on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?