Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 whole Large Onion, Diced
- 1 pound Italian Sausage
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 can (28 Ounce Can) Whole Tomatoes, With Juice
- 2 cans (14.5 Ounce) Tomato Sauce Or Marinara Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces, weight Ziti Or Mostaciolli, Cooked Until Not Quite Al Dente
- 1 tub (15 Ounce) Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1-1/2 pound Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 whole Egg
- Fresh Minced Parsley
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?