Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Baked Quinoa Patties
- 2 1/2 cups / 12 oz /340 g cooked quinoa, at room temperature*
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1/3 cup/ .5 oz /15 g finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup /.5 oz /15 g finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup / 1.5 oz /45 g finely chopped kale
- 1 yellow or white onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon (toasted) cumin
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup / 3.5 oz /100 g whole grain bread crumbs, plus more if needed
- water or a bit of flour, if needed
- 1/3 cup / .5 oz / 15 g crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or clarified butter
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?