Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Baked Peaches with an Almond Crust
- 6 tbsp (75 mL) ground almonds
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) brown sugar or honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) softened unsalted butter
- 2 large ripe peaches (not cling type)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) softened unsalted butter
- Chocolate ice cream and/or raspberry coulis
- Baking dish
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 145kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|