Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Baked Goat Cheese with Garden Lettuces
- ½ pound fresh goat cheese (one 2 by 5-inch log)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 to 4 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 small sprig rosemary, chopped
- ½ sour baguette, preferably a day old
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, walnut oil, or a combination
- ½ pound garden lettuces, washed and dried
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 460kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (55%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|