Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 1/3 cups warm milk, 95 to 105 degrees (divided)
- 1 packet active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 cups all-purpose flour (alternately, white whole wheat might work - haven't tried it yet)
- A pinch or two of nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?