Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Baked Chicken and Spinach Flautas
- 1 pound boneless, skinless Chicken Thighs (about 4)
- 16 ounces Beer (or chicken broth)
- 2 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, minced
- 3 cups Baby Spinach, chopped
- 5 burrito-size Flour Tortillas (9 inches)
- 6 ounces Queso Quesadilla or other melting cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil, or cooking spray
- Salsa, for serving
DirectionsView on Healthy Delicious
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|