Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Bacon-jalapeo cheese ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 jalapeos, stems and seeds removed, diced, divided
- 6 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled, divided (about 6 ounces)
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, roasted
- Crackers for serving
DirectionsView on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?