Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Bacon jam recipe: make it at home
- 1 pound of bacon
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 sliver of onion
- 1-4 chipotles en adobo (depending on the level of heat you can tolerate)
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce (from the can)
- 2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Mexican hot chocolate
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Black pepper to taste
DirectionsView on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?