Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Bacon Onion Cheddar Biscuits
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Shortening (crisco, Etc)
- 10 Tablespoons Milk (whole Milk Is Best)
- 4 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 whole Egg
- 10 slices Thick Cut Bacon, Fried And Crumbled
- 1 cup Finely Diced Onion
- 1 cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?